TT-03: 03 Nights/04 Days EXCLUSIVE KERALA BACKWATER TOUR PACKAGE
Destinations : COCHIN – ALLEPPEY – KUMARAKOM – COCHIN
Tour Cost and Hotels Offered:
|Cochin||01||Hotel Diwans Court||Hotel Sealord||Hotel Renai|
|Alleppey||01||A/C Standard Houseboat||A/C Deluxe Houseboat||A/C Premium Houseboat|
|Kumarakom||01||Lakshmi Resort||Kalathil Lake Resort||Backwater Ripples|
|Package Cost per couple||Rs.22,550/-||Rs.24,000/-||Rs.31,000/-|
Rate Valid till 30/Sep/2018 ( Exclusive of peak Season dates)
Day 01 : COCHIN
Your tour package to kerala starts with your arrival at COCHIN and transfer to Hotel. Afternoon
proceed for sightseeing trip of COCHIN – visit HILL PALACE MUSEUM, DUTCH PALACE MUSEUM, JEWISH STREET, JEWISH SYNAGOGUE, St. FRANCIS CHURCH and CHINESE FISHING NETS. Overnight stay at Hotel in COCHIN.
Day 02 : COCHIN – ALLEPPEY (65 KMS – 02 Hours drive)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to ALLEPPEY, on arrival check into Resort. Afternoon proceed for sightseeing trip of ALLEPPEY. Evening enjoy the ALLEPPEY BEACH. Overnight stay athotel/resort in ALLEPPEY.
Day 03 : ALLEPPEY – KUMARAKOM (40 KMS – 01 Hour drive)
After breakfast check out from hotel/resort and drive to KUMARAKOM, on arrival check into KUMARAKOM HOUSEBOAT (check in time 12.30 PM). Full day enjoy the backwater cruise through VEMBANAD LAKE. Overnight stay at HOUSEBOAT in AlLEPPEY BACKWATERS.
Day 04 : KUMARAKOM – COCHIN (100 KMS – 03 Hours drive)
TOUR PACKAGE ENDS
Tour Package Includes:
- Well appointed rooms on the above mentioned hotels..
- Daily breakfast in hotels and all Meals on Board the Houseboat.
- A/c Indica for all the surface transfers & sightseeing. Drivers allowance, toll & parking. (Pick-up and Drop-in at the Cochin Airport/Railway Station)
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Service tax @ 3.09%.
Tour Package Excludes:
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc…