Destinations on this Tour Package: Bangalore – Puttaparthi – Bangalore
Package Cost and Hotels:
|Bangalore||Hotel Pai Vaibhav||Hotel Magaji Orchid|
|Puttaparthi||Hotel Sai Towers||Hotel Sai Towers|
|Cost Per Couple||Rs.16,000/-||Rs.19,500/-|
Tour Cost is valid until 30th Sep 2018 (Peak Season dates Exclusive)
Upon Arrival at Bangalore Airport/Railway Station you will be received by our representative and transfer to Hotel. Afternoon proceed for sightseeing of Bangalore – visit Lalbagh Botanical Garden, Cubbon Park, Vidhana Soudha, Bangalore Palace, Tipu Sultan’s Summer Palace, Bull Temple and St.Patrick’s Church. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Bangalore.
Day 02 : Bangalore to Puttaparthi (160 KMS – 03 Hours drive)
After breakfast check out from Hotel and drive to Puttaparthi. On the way visit the Veerbhadra Temple at Lepshki. Check-in to the Hotel on arrival. Relax for a while and proceed for Puttaparthi sight seeing which includes the Sai Baba Ashram and Museum. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Puttaparthi.
Day 03 : Puttaparthi to Bangalore (160 KMS – 03 Hours drive)
After breakfast pack your baggage with a promise of coming back again to this sweet package. Check out from Hotel and proceed to Bangalore Airport/Railway Station on time to catch your flight/train.
Package Includes :
- Well appointed rooms on the above mentioned hotels.
- Daily breakfast in hotels.
- A/c Indica for all the surface transfers & sightseeing. Drivers allowance, toll & parking. (Pick-up and Drop-in at the Bangalore Airport/Railway Station)
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount.
Package Excludes :
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc