Feedback

• Naresh says:

naresh kumar
    Mar 24

to me
    Dear Tony,

Lot of thanks for such pleasant stay as well as hospitality,every thing is very good. every stay is very comfortable,vehicle is very good ,i really really thankful of mr durai (driver),he is fantastic as well as helping natured person.at last i and my family is tankful to you

. ……Dr naresh kumar..

• Admin says:

Mr. Mohan (Deaf and Dumb Couple) via SMS:

We reached my house so safe. Praise the Lord. Thank u so much that Tour package. We happy enjoying!!.We need more tour from You.

• Admin says:

A Princess(name witheld for security) from GCC Country:

“Really All Tour people very nice. I mean that”
    Driver and Tour Guide: “Very good and helpful. very nice”
    Accomodation: “Very Good. Staff very nice and very helpful. Thanks You”

The Princess came to India with obesity related issues and had a customized Ayurvedic Package with us in Kerala.

• ajay says:

Ajay ( Madurai, Rameshwaram and Kanyakumari Tour)

“We had a wonderful trip. Anish was a great driver and took good care of us.
    Anish was very helpful, polite and well mannered. I would recommend him for your other customers too. We had the wrong airport information for Trivandrum and he guided us and was able to bring there on time. He was also very enthusiastic in showing us different places.”

• Sandeep says:

Sandeep Agrawal
    26th June

Thank You Mr. Tony/John for our good trip arrangement.

• Shirish Pathak says:

Dear Tony,

All went well during tour.

Just want to give you feed back Every thing is superb.

Driver is good

Thanks and regards

• Kapil Sood says:

Thanks John,

The trip was very good.My parents have thouroughly enjoyed.
    You organized it very well. I would be happy to recommend others!

Regards
    Kapil Sood

• Soujanya says:

The exprience shared by my parents was wonderful. They really loved the way the driver Kumar assisted them with the whole stay.
    I would like to thank you for your support and assistance as well. Looking forward and will stay in touch for our future trips.

• Jyoti says:

Overall our trip was great , thanks to you for all the arrangement . The driver was excellent & tried to cover maximum touristic spots
    I can’t thank you enough for making Tirupathy happen for us amidst Andhra Bandh.My family & I thank you from our hearts for that . The Tirupati darshan was great.
    Look forward to traveling with your company again in the near future.
    Cheers
    Jyoti

• Satvanti Grover says:

Sir, many 2 Thanks for the tour organisef by you. We were very convenient to travel with the driver sudarshan provided by you. He is a good natured boy and always active. Hotels were good. But at madurai moskva hotels was the best. Thanks again.

• Vikash Kumar Roy says:

Dear John,
    Thanks for organizing tour for my uncle and aunt . My aunt and uncle enjoyed it and thanked you for taking care of them. This is not end of our communication and we will be approaching you to organize many such events for our relatives.

Once again thank you very much

Regards,
    Vikash

• Kavitha Iyer says:

Dear John,

My parents had a nice time thanks to the nice and comfortable arrangements made by you, be it the hotels at the various places or the driver arranged.

All in all, many thanks for the arrangements made.

Thanks & Regards,

• Vamshi Krishna.M says:

Dear John,
    Greetings of the day!!!!
    I would like to say Thanks for making our Trip more memorable and my special thanks goes to Driver Kumar, He was very helpfull and courtious throughout our trip.Accomodation in Bangalour and Mysore were very good once again thank you very much and looking forward to hear more package details from you in future.
    Vamshi Krishna.M

• PL Gupta says:

Dear Mr John,
    Thank you very much for the arrangements made by your Co.for our tour for Madurai, Rameshwarm, Kanya kumari and Trevendram. We found best arrangements at Madurai & Rameshwaram.We enjoyed a lot in our tour. Once again thanks for that.

P L Gupta

• Kamalakanta Mishra says:

Dear Mr. John.
    Good Afternoon. Hope you are fine there. I am extremely thankful to you for arranging the tour so nicely.Taxi arrangement was good, drivers were well behaved & co-operative.
    Hotels was very good in all respect.
    Hope we will continue our relationship in future.
    THANKING YOU VERY MUCH.

• J.B.Hadiya Rajkot says:

I am very much thankful to you for extending your cooperation whenever required. Tour was very Good.

• Samir Kande says:

Hotels, Driver, Vehicle and all arrangements on the Trip were very good. Thanks for everything.

• Gautam Mistry says:

Thanks for Your prompt assistance and travel arrangement. We enjoyed the trip very much. keep in touch.
    Gautam :-)

• Amritpal Singh says:

Thank you for your assistance for our trip. We enjoyed our trip very much. It was good as all the hotels were good except hotel at kodiakanal. United 21 Hotel was not up to the mark. Rest was good. Car driver kumar was good.

• Dinesh Karimora says:

Dear John,

Thankyou for arranging a memorable tour for us. We enjoyed a lot and the entire tour was well planned and awesome. Driver Alibhai is one of the great driver I have ever seen. Our tour was safe and enjoyable. Coorg is one of the best place to visit, the wild life Nagarhole national park, iruppu falls, abbi falls, golden temple, dubare, etc are very good places to spend time. Thankyou.

Regards,

• Nirmala R says:

thank you for the wonderful hotel stay and trip arrangements made by you. We all really enjoyed the trip and I would especially extend my gratitude for your amicable and courteous disposition.

• BS Miniyar says:

Dear John,
    Thank you very much for arranging such a nice tour program.
    It was a wonderful experience which needs to be shared with all. Response from you was remarkable and needs to be appreciated from heart.
    Tour driver was smart and fully cooperative. Your Hotel choice was noticeably good and I with my family shall always like to be part of your other South India Tour packages in near future.
    I already recommended this to all my colleagues and family relatives.
    Thank you very much again.

• Murali Krishna says:

Dear John,

The tour was well organized and house boat was fantastic.

Regards

Murali

• Swapnil Akewar says:

Hi John,

I am really very grateful for such a wonderful time had by my parents. It was their first visit to south and had wonderful experience throughout their tour.

Madurai & Rameshwaram hotels were very good.

I am really looking forward for our next trip with Trotter tours. Request you to be in touch through mails or phone.

Regards,

• Divya Tejesvi says:

Hello John,
    I am Glad to write about my experience.I have seen very good places and lovely accomdation in munnar and kodai.
    ooty accomdation was average.
    Travelling was awesome and the car driver was mannered and friendly.
    Me and my family happy about the tour and the journey.
    Thank you for all the arrangements that you have made.
    This tour made memorable days to our family.
    Regards,
    Divya

• Nitin Kumar Sanodiya says:

Thanks a lot for your kind help..we had wonderful tour..Driver Subramani is really gentleman n sincere guy.. truly an assset to you guys..
    Thanks again

• MK Mittal says:

Dear Mr John,
    Thanks for arranging the south India temple tour for my family with desired modifications. The transport
    and accommodation were of very good quality and we enjoyed the whole tour. It was really the worth for
    money.
    I wish you all success.
    Regards,
    Dr Mahesh K Mittal

• Mr.Animesh says:

Dear John, GM. tour is excellent with warmth punch of hospitality &service.thanx for excellent service ,& hospitality offered .our tour as planned went off nicely.Best regards.

• Yadagiri Rao Miriyala says:

Dear John the trip was good. Thanks for your package. Future booking of Tour will be only through You. TC

• Krishnaswaroop Maheshwari says:

Thanks. Tour was good. Driver also took good care of us.
    Happy New year to u.
    Krishnaswaroop maheshwari

• Nobuyuki Sasaki says:

Dear Mr. John Gancis

Thank you for arranging my tour.
    My wife and I got back to Japan safely.
    Thanks to your arrangement, my wife and I enjoyed the south india tour very much.Especially we were impressed by Kanyakumari sunset and sunrise during the tour.
    Mr.Sreejith SG support was also good.
    Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Nobuyuki Sasaki

• Bhupendrabhai Patel says:

Our tour complete with happiness and nicely and safely thanks for helping

• Jitendra says:

Good evening.
    Had a great time travelling with you. Thank you for the good service.
    Jitendra

• V.D.Deewan says:

Very very thanks you have arranged an excellent tour package along with very good taxi driver. …..
    Thanks C.D.DEEWAN

• Ramani K says:

Thank you, very much. We had overall good trip. The vehicle driver, shri. vinod was quite good. may lead to you a successful venture.
    Regards,

• S.Rajaraja says:

Dear Trotter Tours,

Thank you for making our trip to Munnar, Thekkady and kumarakom unforgettable and also thank you for the complimentary go around tour in Cochin on the final day of our tour.

Thanks once again
    S.Rajarajan
    Chennai

• Vadan Kumar says:

Thanks for providing good hotels and nice trip for our tour.

• Ajit Ghadi*****ar says:

Hi John,

It was indeed a wonderful trip for me and my family.
    First of all the vehicle and driver that you provided were excellent. We rate them 10 out of 10. The driver was very humble and professional.
    Even the hotels were good. We are also happy that you listened to our problem and took quick action.
    We will definitely recommend this to our colleagues and friends.
    All in all, it was a great experience and thanks for providing the service as promised.

Regards,
    Ajit

• Prasad Ogale says:

Dear John,
    Thanks for arranging such a excellent tour. We are very glad to know about your services, all the facilities like hotels were excellent.
    We will definitely book our next tour and will suggest every one about Trotter Tours.
    The vehicle and driver was very good.
    Thanks and Regards
    Prasad Ogale

• Varad Bhatkandesays:

Hi John,

We had a good trip. Nice arrangements, good hotel,good driver.

Thanks

• Lakshmi Adabala says:

hi John,

We had avery pleasant journey. Really enjoyed the trip. Driver (Vijay) has been very helpful. I would definetely recomend trotters to my friends and family. Thank you once again .

• Ashwini says:

Dear Mr. John,

Thank you very much. Feeling very thankful to you as my guest Dr. Deokar was very happy that he got a very respective & nice service from your team including driver.
    He enjoyed a lot. Hope we will meet again with a new guest & a nice approach from you.
    Thank you very much !!

• Maung Soe says:

It was a wonderful trip for me and I enjoyed every moment in India.

• Dr. Kumar Sangwan says:

It was good u r hotel arrangements, taxi system and visiting sites fully balances the money u charge.

• Ms.Sreeha Pindi says:

Thanks for all arrangements. good hotels and good driver. Mainly Ministers court hotel staff and restaurant d best.

• Robert Chung says:

Hi John, I would just like to thank you for the excellent tour you organised for us.
    Shabin was a great driver and guide, and all the hotels we stayed in were great.

Thanks and Kind Regards
    Rob

Puneeta says:

I Just wanted to say that everything went great,I went for 06 days, from day ONE i felt happy and enjoy.
    Would like to thanks to the driver MR.SIVA for the excellent job that he did while guiding my tour. He very professional, kind and also very patient.
    I now have greater understanding of your country and would love come back again. I wish you All THE BEST in the future.
    Your sincerely;
    PUNEETA
    MALAYSIA

• Lakshmikanth Pala says:

Hi,
    It was a great tour.The driver Mr. Selvan was very much cooperative in showing us all the site seeing places.It was a good experience.
    Pala Lakshmikant

• Pragyesh Kumar says:

Hi John,
    The trip was really nice and my family has enjoyed a lot. Thanks for the arrangements. We will get back to you in future as well.
    Thanks
    Pragyesh

• Pushpa Katrapati says:

Thanks for your service. Your driver is very good person,good driver-very friendly and reliable .
    I will recommend to any one either from US or from India .
    Prasad and Pushpa

• Swati Prakash Gupta says:

Thanks John for a wonderful trip
    The services provided by all the hotels booked under the package were very good.

• Pratima Sharma says:

We had fantastic tour many thanks for the arrangements.

• Ravi Varma says:

Hi John,
    We reached home safely. I give full credit to the driver Siva who helped us during the trip.
    the hotel room at Madurai, Rameswaram and Kanyakumari are excellent.
    Thanks,
    Ravi Varma

Amitabh Dutta says:

Dear John,
    Good Afternoon, Allow me on behalf of everyone for organizing an excellent trip. It was indeed good.
    It was great interacting with you and hopefully you would continue to support us in the future for all our trips down south.
    Be well and all the best!
    Warmth,
    Amitabh

Ezee GC says:

Sir,
    Thank you for tour package ! We had a very comfortable tour ! special thanks for the guide/driver !
    Thank you !