TT-122: 07N/08D Kerala Holiday Tour Package with Kerala Hill Station,Wildlife, Backwater, Beach and Kanyakumari
|Kanyakumari||01||Hotel Sunworld||Hotel Seaview||Breakfast|
|Kovalam||02||The Ocean Park Resort||Isola Di Cocco Resort||Breakfast|
|Alleppey||01||A/C Deluxe Houseboat||A/C Deluxe Houseboat||Breakfast|
|Thekkady||01||Hotel Sandra Palace||Hotel Spice Grove||All Meals|
|Munnar||02||Bella Vista Resort||Elyssium Garden Resort|
|Tour cost per Couple||Rs.37,500/-||Rs.46,500/-|
|Extra Adult / Child above 6 yrs with one extra bed||Rs.5500/-||Rs.6900/-|
Tour Cost is valid until 30th Sep 2018 (Peak Season dates Exclusive)
Your Kerala Holiday Tour Package will start when you arrive at Trivandrum Airport/Railway station. Our representative will meet you and directly transfer to the important pilgrim centre of India, the Kanyakumari. Check-in to Kanyakumari Hotel/Resort on arrival. Relax for a while and proceed for the sight seeing. The Vivekananda Rock, Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Resembling Centre and the Thiruvalluvar Statue are the major attractions of Kanyakumari. In the evening you can watch the beautiful sunset of the Kanyakumari. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Kanyakumari.
Day 02 : Kanyakumari – Kovalam (100 Kms – 02 ½ Hrs)
Today after breakfast check-out from Kanyakumari Hotel/Resort and proceed to the “Paradise of the South” the Kovalam. Reach and check-in to the hotel on arrival. The day is free for you to enjoy in the Kovalam beach. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Kovalam.
Day 03 : Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam
Today after the breakfast proceeds the tour to Trivandrum. The Sri Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Kuthiramalika Palace Museum, Veli Tourist Village, Trivandrum Zoo and the Shangumugham Beach are the major attractions of Trivandrum. Later proceed back to Kovalam. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Kovalam.
Today after breakfast check-out from Kovalam Hotel/Resort and proceed to the Alleppey boat jetty and check-in to the Houseboat on arrival. The rest of the day is in the Houseboat. Overnight stay at the Houseboat in Alleppey.
Day 05 : Alleppey Houseboat – Thekkady (110 Kms. 03 Hrs.)
Today after breakfast check-out from Alleppey Houseboat and proceed the tour to Thekkady. Check-in to Thekkady Hotel on arrival. Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary, Hill Station and Spice Plantations are the major attractions in Thekkady. Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant Ride are the some of optional activities in Thekkady. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Thekkady.
Day 06 : Thekkady – Munnar (110 Kms. 03 Hrs.)
Today after breakfast check-out from the Thekkady Hotel/Resort and transfer to Munnar, the gateway of hills in South India. On the way to Munnar, you can enjoy the Cheeyappara Waterfalls and can watch the beautiful and colorful flowers in Blossom Garden. Check-in to the Munnar Hotel/Resort on arrival and relax for a while. The day is free for leisure in Munnar. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Munnar. Overnight stay at the hotel/resort.
Day 07 : Munnar
Today after breakfast, proceed for a morning sight seeing trip of Munnar. Eravikulam National
Park, Mattupetty Dam, Kundala Dam, Echo Point, View Point and the Tea Gardens are the major attractions of Munnar. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Munnar.
Day 08 : Munnar – Cochin (158 Kms. – 03 ½ Hrs.)
- Well appointed rooms for accommodation in the above mentioned Hotels and Houseboat.
- Daily breakfast in Hotels and Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner in Houseboat.
- A/c Indica for all the surface transfers & sightseeing. Drivers allowance, toll & parking. (Pick-up from Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station and Drop-in at Cochin Airport/Railway Station)
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount
Tour Package Excludes:
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc…