TT-133: 02Night/03Days Kumarakom Backwater Cruise and Resort Package
Tour Summary: 01 Night stay at Resort in Alleppey and 01 Night stay in Houseboat with A/C Car with driver assistance from pick up till drop.
Arrival at Cochin Airport/Railway station. Our representative will meet you and give you a flower bouquet. Then directly transfer to Kumarakom boat jetty. Check-in to the houseboat on arrival. Proceed for the backwater cruising in Kumarakom Backwater. You can explore the beauty of the Kerala’s backwater. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 02 : Kumarakom
After breakfast check-out from the houseboat and transfer to the backwater resort in Kumarakom. Check-in to the resort and you can enjoy your day with the activities in the Kumarakom Backwater Resorts. Overnight Stay at the Resort.
Day 03 : Kumarakom – Cochin (75 Kms. 02 Hrs)
After breakfast pack your baggage for your onward journey with a promise of coming back to this sweet package. Check-out from the resort and transfer to Cochin airport/railway station on time to board your flight/train.
|Kumarakom||01||Coconut Creek Resort||Kumarakom Lagoon Resort||Breakfast|
|Kumarakom||01||A/C Deluxe Houseboat||A/C Deluxe Houseboat||Breakfast|
|Tour cost per Couple||Rs.17,500/-||Rs.20,500/-|
|Extra Adult/Child with extra bed||Rs.3500/-||Rs.4000/-|
Tour Cost is valid until 30th Sep 2016 (Peak Season dates Exclusive)
Package Inclusions :
- 01 Night accommodation in the A/c Deluxe Houseboat and 01 night accommodation in Kumarakom Backwater Resort.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in Houseboat and only breakfast in Resort.
- Pick-up and drop-in at from Cochin airport/railway station in A/c Indica. Driver’s bhatta, toll and parking included.
- Hotel and Houseboat taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc….