Destinations : CALICUT – BEKAL– CALICUT
Tour Costing and Hotels:
|Calicut||Renaissance Kappad||Kadavu Resort|
|Cost Per Couple||Rs.27,500/-||Rs.67,000/-|
The above Tour rate is valid till 30/Mar/2017 (Peak season dates exclusive)
Day 01 : CALICUT – BEKAL (170 Kms. 03 ½ Hrs.)
Arrival at CALICUT Airport/Railway station. Our representative will meet you and directly transfer to BEKAL. Check-in to the hotel on arrival and relax for a while. The day is free for leisure in BEKAL. Overnight stay at hotel/resort in BEKAL.
Day 02 : BEKAL
After breakfast proceed for the sight seeing in BEKAL. BEKAL sight seeing includes the BEKAL FORT, CHANDRAGIRI FORT, KODI KLIFFS, KAPPIL BEACH, PALLIKERE BEACH and the BEKAL AQUA PARK. Overnight stay at hotel/resort in BEKAL.
Day 03 : BEKAL – CALICUT (170 Kms. 03 ½ Hrs.)
After breakfast check-out from the hotel/resort and directly transfer to CALICUT. Check-in to the hotel/resort on arrival. Relax for a while and proceed for the local sight seeing which includes the CALICUT BEACH, THALI TEMPLE, KAPPAD BEACH, PAZHASSIRAJA MUSEUM and BEYPORE BEACH. Overnight stay at hotel/resort in CALICUT.
Day 04 : Departure from CALICUT
After breakfast, pack your baggage with a promise of coming back again to this sweet holiday package. Check-out from the hotel and transfer to CALICUT Airport/Railway station on time to board your flight/train for your onward journey with a lot of sweet memories of your holidays
- Well appointed rooms on the above mentioned hotels on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast in hotels.
- A/c Indica for all the surface transfers & sightseeing. Drivers allowance, toll & parking. (Pick-up and Drop-in at the Calicut Airport/Railway Station)
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc…