TT-75: 07N/08D Kerala Waterfalls, Hillstation, Backwater and Beach Holiday Package
Destinations : COCHIN – ATHIRAPALLY – MUNNAR – KUMARAKOM – KOVALAM – TRIVANDRUM
Tour Costing and Hotels offered:
|Athirapally||Hydel Palace||Ayursoukhyam Resort|
|Munnar||Bella Vista Resort||Elyssium Garden Resort|
|Kumarakom||Lakshmi Resort||Kalathil Lake Resort|
|Kovalam||Jeevan Beach Resort||SagaraBeach resort|
|Cost Per Couple||Rs.40,000/-||Rs.47,000/-|
The above Tour rate is valid till 30/Sep/2018 (Peak season dates exclusive)
Day 01 : COCHIN – ATHIRAPALLY (78 Kms – 02 Hrs)
Warm welcome to the “Gods Own Country”. On arrival our representative will greet from the COCHIN Airport/Railway Station. Directly transfer to ATHIRAPALLY and check-in to the hotel on arrival. Relax for a while and proceed for a visit to the ATHIRAPALLY waterfalls. Overnight stay at the hotel/resort in ATHIRAPALLY.
Day 02 : ATHIRAPALLY
After the sumptuous breakfast proceed for the sight seeing in ATHIRAPALLY which includes,THUMPURMUZHY Gardens, CHARPA Falls, VAZHACHAL Forest Gardens & VAZHCHAL Waterfalls. There are some optional activities like, Fishing, visits to the Tribal Villages, Trekking to the base of the waterfalls. Overnight stay at the hotel/resort in ATHIRAPALLY.
Day 03 : ATHIRAPALLY – MUNNAR (150 Kms – 04 Hrs)
After breakfast check-out from the hotel/resort and transfer to MUNNAR, the gateway of hills in South India. Enroute visits the CHEEYAPPARA Waterfalls and can watch the beautiful and colorful flowers in BLOSSOM Garden. Check-in to the hotel on arrival. Relax for a while and rest of the day you can explore the beauty of the nature. Overnight stay at the hotel/resort in MUNNAR.
Day 04 : MUNNAR
After breakfast proceed for a morning sight seeing trip of MUNNAR which includes,ERAVIKULAM National Park, MATTUPETTY Dam,KUNDALA Dam, ECHO Point, VIEW Point and theTEA Gardens. Overnight stay at thehotel/resort in MUNNAR.
Day 05 : MUNNAR – KUMARAKOM (160 Kms – 03 Hrs)
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to KUMARAKOM. Reach and check-in to the hotel on arrival. Then proceed for the KUMARAKOM sight seeing which includes VEMBANAD Lake and BIRD Sanctuary. Overnight stay at the hotel/resort in KUMARAKOM.
Day 06 : KUMARAKOM – KOVALAM (200 Kms. 4½ Hrs)
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceeds to the “Paradise of the South” the KOVALAM. Reach and check-in to the hotel on arrival. The day is free for you to enjoy in the KOVALAM beach. Overnight stay at the hotel/resort in KOVALAM.
Day 07 : KOVALAM – TRIVANDRUM – KOVALAM
After the breakfast proceeds the tour to TRIVANDRUM. TRIVANDRUM sight seeing includes the SRI PADMANABHASWAMY Temple, KUTHIRAMALIKA Palace Museum, VELI Tourist Village, TRIVANDRUM Zoo and the SHANGUMUGHAM Beach. Later proceed back to KOVALAM. Overnight stay at the hotel/resort in KOVALAM.
Day 08 : KOVALAM – TRIVANDRUM (20 Kms. – 30 Mins)
After the breakfast, pack your baggage with a promise of coming back again to the Gods Own Country. Proceed to TRIVANDRUM Airport/Railway station on time to board your flight/train with a lot of sweet memories of your holidays….
- Well appointed rooms on the above mentioned hotels on twin sharing.
- Daily breakfast in hotels.
- A/c Indica for all the surface transfers & sightseeing. Drivers allowance, toll & parking.(Pick-up from Cochin Airport/Railway Station and drop-in at Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station)
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Service tax @ 3.09%.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc…