Destinations : BANGALORE– WAYANAD – MYSORE-BANGALORE
Tour Costing and Hotels:
|Wayanad||Hotel Great Jubilee||Kallat Hotel||Breakfast Only|
|Mysore||Hotel KVC International||Hotel President||Breakfast Only|
|Cost Per Couple||Rs.26,000/-||Rs.30,000/-|
The above Tour rate is valid till 30/Mar/2017 (Peak season dates exclusive)
Day 01 : BANGALORE – WAYANAD (270 Kms. 06 ½ Hrs.)
Arrival at BANGALORE Airport/Railway station. Our representative will meet you and directly transfer to WAYANAD. Check-in to the hotel on arrival and relax for a while. The day is free for leisure in Wayanad. Overnight stay at hotel/resort in WAYANAD.
Day 02 : WAYANAD
After breakfast proceed for the sight seeing in WAYANAD. WAYANAD sight seeing includes thePOOKODE LAKE, LAKKADI, KURUVA ISLAND, EDAKKAL CAVE and the fast flowing rivers PANAVARAM, MANANTHAVADI and KABINI.
Overnight stay at hotel/resort in WAYANAD.
Day 03 : WAYANAD – MYSORE (130 Kms. 02 ½ Hrs.)
After breakfast check-out from the hotel/resort and directly transfer to MYSORE. Check-in to the hotel/resort on arrival. Relax for a while and proceed for the local sight seeing in MYSORE which includes the MYSORE PALACE, THE VRINDAVAN GARDENS, MYSORE ZOO, ROYAL MUSEUM, St.PHILOMENA’S CHURCH etc. Overnight stay at hotel/resort in MYSORE.
Day 04 : Departure from MYSORE
After breakfast, pack your baggage with a promise of coming back again to this sweet holiday package.Our vehicle will drop you back to Airport/Railway station at BANGALORE for your onward journey with a lot of sweet memories of your holidays
- Well appointed rooms on the above mentioned hotels on twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast in hotels.
- A/c Indica for all the surface transfers & sightseeing. Drivers allowance, toll & parking.
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc…