TT-74: 06 Nights/07 Days Kerala Waterfalls, Wildlife and Heritage Holiday Package
Destinations: COCHIN – ATHIRAPALLY – NADUKANI – THEKKADY – COCHIN
|Thekkady||Hotel Spice Grove
|Cochin||Hotel IMA House
|Cost Per Couple||Rs.43,000/-|
The above Tour rate is valid till 30/Sep/2017 (Peak season dates exclusive)
Day 01 : COCHIN – ATHIRAPALLY (78 Kms – 02 Hrs)
Warm welcome to the “Gods Own Country”. On arrival our representative will greet from the COCHIN Airport/Railway Station. Directly transfer to ATHIRAPALLY and check-in to the hotel on arrival. Relax for a while and proceed for a visit to the ATHIRAPALLY waterfalls. Overnight stay at the hotel/resort in ATHIRAPALLY.
Day 02 : ATHIRAPALLY
After the sumptuous breakfast proceed for the sight seeing in ATHIRAPALLY which includes,THUMPURMUZHI Gardens, CHARPA Falls,VAZHACHAL Forest Gardens & VAZHACHAL Waterfalls. There are some optional activities like, Fishing, visits to the Tribal Villages, Trekking to the base of the waterfalls. Overnight stay at the hotel/resort in ATHIRAPALLY.
Day 03 : ATHIRAPALLY – NADUKANI (180 Kms – 05 Hrs)
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceeds to NADUKANI. Check-in to the hotel on arrival and rest for a while. After that proceeds for the NADUKANI sight seeing which includes MALANKARA Reservoir, ELAVEEZHAPOONJIRA and the THOMMANKUTHU Waterfalls. Overnight stay at the hotel/resort in NADUKANI.
Day 04 : NADUKANI
After the breakfast proceed for the remaining sight seeing in NADUKANI. That includes the KALVARI Mount, HILL VIEW Park, CHERUTHONI Dam & Lake, PRAMADHA Echo Point, KULAMAVU Damand IDUKKI ARCH Dam. In Nadukani, ther are some optional activities like River Crossing, Camping, Cycling, Boating, Jeep Safari, Trekking, Bird Watching, Plantation Tour and Campfire. Overnight stay at the hotel/resort in NADUKANI.
Day 05 : NADUKANI – THEKKADY (90 Kms – 03 Hrs)
After the breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceeds the tour to THEKKADY. Check-in to the hotel on arrival. Then proceed for THEKKADY sight seeing includes, PERIYAR Wildlife Sanctuary, HILL Station and SPICE Plantation. There are some optional activities like Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant Ride. Overnight stay at the hotel/resort in THEKKADY.
Day 06 : THEKKADY – COCHIN (195 Kms – 05 Hrs)
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and transfer to COCHIN. Check-in to the hotel on arrival and relax for a while and proceed for the half day COCHIN city sight seeing which includes FORT KOCHI Chinese Fishing Nets, ST. FRANCIS Church, SANTA CRUZ Basilica, JEWISH Synagogue and the MATTANCHERY Dutch Palace. Overnight stay at the hotel/resort in COCHIN.
Day 07 : COCHIN Airport
After the breakfast, pack your baggage with a promise of come back again to the Gods Own Country. Proceed to COCHIN Airport/Railway stationon time to board your flight/train with a lot of sweet memories of your holidays…
- Well appointed rooms on the above mentioned hotels.
- Daily breakfast in hotels.
- A/c Indica for all the surface transfers & sightseeing. Drivers allowance, toll & parking. (Pick-up and Drop-in at the Cochin Airport/Railway Station)
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc…