TT-111: 02 Nights/03 Days Kerala Holiday Tour Package with Kerala Waterfalls and Hill Station
Tour Summary: 01 Night atay at Cochin and 01 Night stay at Munnar in star rated Hotels with A/C Car and driver assistance from pick up till drop.
Tour Cost and Hotels:
|Destination||Nights||Economy Hotels||Standard Hotels||Deluxe Hotels|
|Cochin||01||Hotel Grand Seasons||Hotel Renai||Hotel Casino|
|Munnar||01||Bella Vista Resort||Elyssium Garden Resort||Tea Valley Resort|
|Tour cost per Couple||Rs.16,500/-||Rs.18,500/-||Rs.22,000/-|
|Extra Adult/Child above 6 yrs with one extra bed||Rs.1200/-||Rs.1800/-||Rs.3000/-|
The above Tour Package rate is valid till 30/Sep/2019 (Peak season dates exclusive)
Your Kerala Holiday Tour Package will start when you arrive at Cochin Airport/Railway station. Our representative will meet you and directly transfer to Hotel in Cochin. Check-in to the Hotel on arrival and relax for a while.Afternoon proceed for sightseeing trip of Cochin – visit Hill Palace Museum, Dutch Palace Museum, Jewish Street, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church and Chinese Fishing Nets. Overnight stay at Hotel in Cochin.
Day 02 : Munnar
Today after breakfast, proceed to Munnar. Enroute visit Cheeyapara waterfalls and Blossom garden. On arrival at Munnar, check in to Hotel and later proceed on sight seeing trip of Munnar. Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Kundala Dam, Echo Point, View Point and the Tea Gardens are the major attractions of Munnar. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Munnar.
Day 03 : Munnar – Cochin (158 Kms. – 03 ½ Hrs.)
Tour Package Includes:
- Well appointed rooms for accommodation.
- Dedicated air conditioned Car from Pick up until drop for all transfers and sightseeing.
- Daily breakfast in Hotels.
- Driver allowance, Fuel,Road toll & parking. (Pick-up and Drop-in at from Cochin Airport/Railway Station)
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Service tax @ 3.09%
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guide and entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc…