TT-119: 06N/07D Kerala Holiday Tour Package with Kerala Hill Station, Wildlife and Backwaters
Tour Summary: 01 Night stay at COCHIN, 02 Nights stay at MUNNAR, 01 Night stay at THEKKADY, 01 Night stay at KUMARAKOM and 01 Night stay at ALLEPPEY in Houseboat and reputed Hotels, with dedicated vehicle and driver from Pick up till drop for all Transfers and sightseeing.
Tour Cost and Hotels:
|Cochin||01||Hotel IMA House||Hotel Renai||Hotel Casino|
|Munnar||02||Bella Vista Resort||Elyssium Garden Resort||Tea valley resort|
|Thekkady ( Periyar)||01||Hotel Sadra Palace||Hotel Spice Grove||The Elephant Court|
|Kumarakom||01||Lakshmi Resort||Manor Backwater Resort||Vasundhara Sarovar|
|Alleppey||01||A/C Deluxe Houseboat||A/C Deluxe Houseboat||A/C Premium Houseboat|
|Tour cost per Couple||Rs.33,500/-||Rs.39,500/-||Rs.48,000/-|
|Extra Adult / Child above 6 yrs with one extra bed||Rs.5200/-||Rs.6200/-||Rs.9500/-|
Tour Cost is valid until 30th Sep 2019 (Peak Season dates Exclusive)
Day 01 : COCHIN
Your Kerala Holiday Tour Package will start when you arrive at COCHIN Airport/Railway station. Our representative will meet you and directly transfer to COCHIN Hotel/Resort. Check-in to COCHIN Hotel/Resort on arrival and relax for a while. FORT KOCHI Chinese Fishing Nets, St. FRANCIS CHURCH, SANTA CRUZ BASILICA, JEWISH SYNAGOGUE and the MATTANCHERY DUTCH PALACE are the major attractions of COCHIN. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in COCHIN.
Day 02 : COCHIN – MUNNAR (160 Kms. 03 ½ Hrs.)
Today after breakfast check-out from COCHIN Hotel/Resort and transfer to MUNNAR, the gateway of hills in South India. On the way to MUNNAR, you can enjoy the CHEEYAPARA Waterfalls and can watch the beautiful and colorful flowers in Blossom Garden. Check-in to the MUNNAR Hotel/Resort on arrival and relax for a while. The day is free for leisure in MUNNAR. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in MUNNAR.
Day 03 : MUNNAR
Today after breakfast, proceed for a morning sight seeing trip of MUNNAR. ERAVIKULAM National Park, MATTUPETTY Dam, KUNDALA Dam, ECHO Point, VIEW Point and the TEA Gardens are the major attractions of MUNNAR. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in MUNNAR.
,Day 04 : MUNNAR – THEKKADY (110 Kms – 03 Hrs)
Today after breakfast check-out from MUNAR Hotel and proceed the tour to THEKKADY. Check-in to THEKKADY Hotel on arrival. PERIYAR Wildlife Sanctuary, HILL Station and SPICE Plantations are the major attractions in THEKKADY. Bamboo Rafting, Trekking and Elephant Ride are the some of optional activities in THEKKADY. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in THEKKADY.
Day 05 : THEKKADY – KUMARAKOM (120 Kms. 02 ½ Hrs.)
Today after breakfast check-out from THEKKADY Hotel/Resort and proceed to KUMARAKOM. Reach and check-in to KUMARAKOM Hotel/Resort on arrival. VEMBANAD Lake and KUMARAKOM Bird Sanctuary are the attractions in KUMARAKOM. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in KUMARAKOM.
Day 06 : KUMARAKOM – ALLEPPEY HOUSEBOAT (30 Kms. ½ Hrs)
Today after breakfast check-out from the KUMARAKOM Hotel/Resort and proceed to the ALEPPEY boat jetty and check-in to the HOUSEBOAT on arrival. The rest of the day is in the HOUSEBOAT. Overnight stay at the HOUSEBOAT in ALLEPPEY.
Day 07 : ALLEPPEY HOUSEBOAT – COCHIN (100 Kms – 02½ Hrs)
Today after breakfast, check-out from ALLEPPEY HOUSEBOAT. Your this sweet and memorable Kerala Holiday Tour Package is ending when our representative drop you in COCHIN Airport/Railway Station.
Tour Package Includes:
- Well appointed rooms for accommodation in the above mentioned Hotels and Houseboat.
- Daily breakfast in Hotels and Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner in Houseboat.
- A/c Indica for all the surface transfers & sightseeing. Drivers allowance, toll & parking. (Pick-up and Drop-in at the Cochin Airport/Railway Station)
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount
Tour Package Excludes:
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc…