02Night/03Days Alleppey to Kumarakom Backwater Trip
Tour Summary: 01 Night stay at Houseboat in Alleppey and 01 Night at Resort in Kumarakom with Dedicated A/C Car with driver assistance from pick up until drop.
Tour Package Cost
|Kumarakom||01||Coconut Creek Resort||Kumarakom Lagoon||Breakfast|
|Alleppey||01||A/C Deluxe Houseboat||A/C Deluxe Houseboat||All Meals|
|Tour cost per Couple||Rs.19,500/-||Rs.22,500/-|
|Extra Adult / Child above 6 yrs with one extra bed||Rs.2000/-||Rs.2500/-|
Day 01 : Cochin – Alleppey (100 Kms. – 2½ Hrs.) – Kumarakom
Arrival at Cochin Airport/Railway station. Our representative will meet you and give you a flower bouquet. Then directly transfer to Alleppey boat jetty. Check-in to the houseboat on arrival. Proceed for the backwater cruising from Alleppey to Kumarakom Backwater. You can explore the beauty of the Kerala’s backwater. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 02 : Arrival at Kumarakom
Reach Kumarakom in morning. After breakfast go for a 2 hrs cruising in Kumarakom Lake. After that check-out from the houseboat and transfer to a Kumarakom Backwater Resort. Check-in to the hotel and relax for a while and you can spend the remaining time in the Kumarakom. Overnight Stay at the Resort.
Day 03 : Kumarakom – Cochin (75 Kms. 02 Hrs)
After breakfast pack your baggage for your onward journey with a promise of coming back to this sweet package. Check-out from the resort and transfer to Cochin airport/railway station on time to board your flight/train.
Package Inclusions :
- 01 Night accommodation in the A/c Deluxe Houseboat and 01 night accommodation in Kumarakom Backwater Resort on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner in Houseboat and only breakfast in Hotel.
- Pick-up and drop-in at from Cochin airport/railway station in A/c Indica. Driver’s bhatta, toll and parking included.
- Hotel and Houseboat taxes.
Package Exclusions :
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc….