TT-132:Kerala Holidays Honeymoon Tour
Destination : Kochi – Munnar – Kumarakom – Houseboat – Kovalam.
Tour Summary: 01 Night stay at Cochin, 02 Nights at Munnar, 01 Night stay at Kumarakom, 01 Night at Houseboat and 02 Nights stay at Kovalam in star rated Hotels or resorts with Dedicated A/C Car and driver assistance from pick up until drop.
Package cost Per Couple
|Kochi||Hotel Grand Seasons||Hotel Renai|
|Munnar||Bella Vista Resort||Westwood Riverside Hotel|
|Kumarakom||Lakshmi Resort||Kumarakom Lagoon Resort|
|Houseboat||A/c Standard||A/c Deluxe|
|Kovalam||Ocean Park Resort||Isola Di Cocco Resort|
|Tour Package cost per Couple:||Rs. 40,000/-||Rs. 50,000/-|
Tour Cost is valid until 30th Sep 2019 (Peak Season dates Exclusive)
Your Kerala Holiday Tour Package will start when you arrive at Cochin Airport/Railway station. Our representative will meet you and directly transfer to Cochin Hotel/Resort. Hill Palace Museum, Dutch Palace Museum, Jewish Street, Jewish Synagogue, St. Francis Church and Chinese Fishing Nets are the major attractions in Cochin. Overnight stay at Hotel/Resort in Cochin.
Day 02 : Cochin – Munnar (140 KMS – 04 Hours drive)
Today after breakfast, check-out from Cochin Hotel/Resort and transfer to Munnar, the gateway of hills in South India. On the way to Munnar, you can enjoy the Cheeyappara Waterfalls and can watch the beautiful and colorful flowers in Blossom Garden. Check-in to the Munnar Hotel/Resort on arrival and relax for a while. The day is free for leisure in Munnar. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Munnar.
Day 03 : Munnar
Today after breakfast, proceed for a morning sight seeing trip of Munnar. Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Kundala Dam, Echo Point, View Point and the Tea Gardens are the main attractions of Munnar. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Munnar.
Day 04 : Munnar – Kumarakom (170 Kms. 05 ½ Hrs.)
Today after breakfast check-out from Thekkady Hotel/Resort and proceed to Kumarakom. Reach and check-in to Kumarakom Hotel/Resort on arrival. Vembanad Lake and Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary are the attractions in Kumarakom. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Kumarakom.
Day 05 : Kumarakom – Alleppey Houseboat (30 Kms. ½ Hrs)
Today after breakfast check-out from the Kumarakom Hotel/Resort and proceed to the Alleppey boat jetty and check-in to the Houseboat on arrival. The rest of the day is in the Houseboat. Overnight stay at the Houseboat in Alleppey.
Day 06 : Alleppey Houseboat – Kovalam (176 Kms. 05 Hrs.)
Today after breakfast check-out from Alleppey Houseboat and proceed to the “Paradise of the South” the Kovalam. Reach and check-in to the hotel on arrival. The day is free for you to enjoy in the Kovalam beach. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Kovalam.
Day 07 : Kovalam – Trivandrum – Kovalam
Today after the breakfast proceeds the tour to Trivandrum. The Sri Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Kuthiramalika Palace Museum, Veli Tourist Village, Trivandrum Zoo and the Shangumugham Beach are the major attractions of Trivandrum. Later proceed back to Kovalam. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Kovalam.
Day 08 : Kovalam – Trivandrum (20 Kms – ½ Hrs)
Today after breakfast, check-out from Kovalam Hotel/Resort. Your this sweet and memorable Kerala Holiday Tour Package is ending when our representative drop you in Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station.
- Well appointed rooms for accommodation in the above mentioned Hotels and Houseboat.
- Daily breakfast in Hotels and Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner in Houseboat.
- A/c Indica for all the surface transfers & sightseeing. Drivers allowance, toll & parking. (Pick-up from Cochin Airport/Railway Station and Drop-in at Trivandrum Airport/Railway Station)
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Service tax @ 3.09%
Tour Package Excludes:
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances, etc…