TT-135: Munnar and Kerala Houseboat Tour Package
(03 NIGHTS / 04 DAYS PACKAGE)
Destinations: Cochin, Munnar, Alleppey
Tour Cost and Hotels:
|Munnar||02||Bella Vista Resort||Westwood Riverside Hotel||Breakfast|
|Alleppey||01||A/C Deluxe Houseboat||A/C Deluxe Houseboat||All Meals|
|Tour cost per Couple||Rs.18,500/-||Rs.21,500/-|
|Extra Adult / Child above 6 yrs with one extra bed||Rs.2200/-||Rs.2800/-|
Tour Cost is valid until 30th Sep 2019 (Peak Season dates Exclusive)
Arrival at Cochin Airport (meet & assistance on arrival) and drive to Munnar, on arrival check into Hotel. Day at leisure. Sightseeing is optional Today as per your convenience. Overnight stay at Hotel or Resort in Munnar.
Day 02 : Munnar
After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Munnar – visit Mattupetty Dam, Kundale Lake, Echo Point, Shooting Point and Eravikulam National Park. Overnight stay in Munnar.
Day 03 : Munnar – Alleppey (200 KMS – 05 Hours drive)
After breakfast proceed to Alleppey. Check-in at the houseboat which will take you to enjoy the magic of Alleppey by going on a Houseboat (Kettuvallam) cruise across the backwaters. Spend the next 24 hours in your floating villa. Enjoy the backwaters of Kerala by getting a glimpse of the village life at close quarters; a unique and unforgettable experience. (check in time 12.30 PM – A/C will be operating from 9.00 PM to 6.00 AM) Enjoy the sunset & stay overnight on the house boat. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 04 : Alleppey – Cochin (100 KMS – 03 Hours drive)
After breakfast check out from Houseboat (check out time 9.30 AM) and drive to Cochin Airport / Railway Station for onward journey.
- Accommodation in the above mentioned hotels.
- Daily breakfast at all places, except in Houseboat breakfast, lunch and dinner basis.
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Tata Indica Car including fuel charges, driver’s bhatta, toll and parking.
- All applicable hotel & service taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any airfare / train fare.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.