TT-143: 07 Nights/08 Days South India – Houseboat, Munnar, Kodaikanal and Ooty Tour Package
Package Cost and Hotels:
|Alleppey||Standard Houseboat||Deluxe Houseboat||Premium Houseboat|
|Munnar||Bella Vista Resort||Elyssium Garden Resort||Tea Valley Resort|
|Kodaikanal||Hotel Apple Valley||Kodai International Resort||Le Poshe|
|Ooty||SK Palms Residency||Deccan Park Resort||Hotel Fortune Sullivan Court|
|Cost Per Couple||Rs.37,000/-||Rs.49,000/-||Rs.58,000/-|
The above rate is valid till 30/Sep/2019 (Peak season dates exclusive)
Arrival at Cochin Airport/Railway station. Our representative will receive You and directly transfer to Kumarakom/Alleppey boat jetty. Check-in to the houseboat on arrival. Proceed for the backwater cruising. Lazy cruising through the backwaters takes you through canals, lakes, Fish farms, duck farms, paddy fields along a waterway bordered by swaying coconut palms. The day is free for cruising in Houseboat in the Kumarakom backwater. You can explore the beauty of the Kumarakom backwater. You will be served Lunch in Local Cuisine on board the Houseboat, Evening Tea/Coffee with snacks and Dinner is served on board too. Overnight stay in the Houseboat.
Day 02 : Kumarakom/Alleppey – Munnar (175 Kms. – 4 Hrs.)
This Morning after breakfast, you will cruise again through the backwaters for an hour to reach the check out dock. check-out from the houseboat and transfer to Munnar. On the way to Munnar will visit Cheeyappara waterfalls and the Blossom Garden. Check-in to the hotel on arrival. The day is free for leisure in Munnar. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Munnar.
Day 03 : Munnar
After breakfast proceed for the sight seeing in Munnar, which includes the Eravikulam National Park, Mattupetty Dam, Kundala Dam, View Point, Echo Point, Tea Factory and Tea Estates. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Munnar.
Day 04 : Munnar – Kodaiakanal (160 Kms. 04 Hrs)
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and proceed to Kodaikanal. Upon arrival at Kodaikanal, Check in and relax at the Hotel. Day is at Leisure. Overnight Stay at the Hotel/Resort in Kodaikanal.
Day 05 : Kodaikanal
After breakfast proceed for the sightseeing trip of Kodaikanal which includes the Kodai Lake, Coaker’s Walk, Bryant Park, Green Valley View, Pillar Rocks and Kurinji Andavar Temple. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Kodaiakanal.
Day 06 : Kodaiakanal – Ooty (260 KMS – 06 Hours drive)
After breakfast check-out from the hotel and transfer to Ooty. Check-in to the hotel on arrival and relax for a while. Then proceed for the evening sight seeing in Ooty which includes the Botanical Garden or the Ooty Lake is optional as per the time.. Overnight stay at the Hotel/Resort in Ooty.
Day 07 : Ooty
After breakfast proceed for the sightseeing trip of Ooty, which includes the Botanical Gardens, the Dodabetta Peak, Ooty Lake, The Rose Garden, Lamb’s Rock etc are covered in this trip. Overnight Stay at the Hotel/Resort in Ooty.
Day 08 : Ooty – Coimbatore (100 Kms – 02 Hours drive)
After the breakfast, pack your baggage with a promise of coming back again to this memorable holiday package. Check-out from the hotel and proceed to Coimbatore Airport/Railway station on time to board your flight/train with a lot of sweet memories of your holidays….
- Well appointed rooms on the above mentioned Hotels.
- Daily breakfast in hotels.
- A/c Indica/Similar for all the surface transfers & sightseeing. Drivers allowance, toll & parking. (Pick-up from Cochin/Coimbatore Airport/Railway Station and Drop-in at Coimbatore/Cochin Airport/Railway station)
- All applicable hotel taxes.
- Service tax extra @ 3.09% of the total bill amount.
Package Excludes :
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any Airfare/Train fare.
- Any transportation which is not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to the amusement parks & boating charges.
- Any portage at Airport and Hotels, tips, insurance, beverages, mineral water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by the factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, road blocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances