TT-125: Romantic Kerala Honeymoon Tour Package(06 Days)
Destinations: Cochin, Munnar, Alleppey, Kovalam
Tour Summary: 02 Nights Stay at Munnar, 01 Night stay at Houseboat in Alleppey and 02 Nights stay at Kovalam in star rated Hotels and Dedicated vehicle with driver assistance from pick up till drop.
|Destination||Economy Hotels||Standard Hotels||Meal Plan|
|Munnar||Bella Vista Resort||Westwood Riverside Hotel||Breakfast|
|Alleppey||A/C Houseboat(Deluxe)||A/C Houseboat(Deluxe)||All Meals|
|Kovalam||Ocean Park Resort||Isola Di Cocco Resort||Breakfast|
|Tour cost per Couple||Rs.29,500||Rs.36,500|
Tour Cost is valid until 30th Sep 2019 (Peak Season dates Exclusive)
Day 01 : Cochin – Munnar (140 KMS – 04 Hours drive) On arrival at the Airport/Railway Station in Cochin, you will be met and driven on a fascinating journey to Munnar enjoying the stunning panoramic view of the Cardamom hills & green carpets of tea plantation enroute. On arrival, check in at Hotel/ Resort. Spend the rest of the day at leisure trekking around the estate. Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 02 : Munnar A morning sightseeing trip of Munnar; visiting the Eravikulam National Park where you can see the very rare mountain goats locally called the Nilgiri Tahr, the Mattupetty Dam, Echo Point, Shooting Point, the town market etc… Rest of the day at leisure and enjoy another overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 03 : Munnar – Alleppey – Houseboat (190 KMS – 05 Hours drive) After breakfast proceed to Alleppey. Check-in at the houseboat which will take you to enjoy the magic of Alleppey by going on a Houseboat (Kettuvallam) cruise across the backwaters. Spend the next 24 hours in your floating villa. Enjoy the backwaters of Kerala by getting a glimpse of the village life at close quarters; a unique and unforgettable experience. (check in time 12.30 PM – A/C will be operating from 9.00 PM to 6.00 AM) Enjoy the sunset & stay overnight on the house boat. Breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
Day 05 : Kovalam Today proceed for a sightseeing Thiruvanthapuram covering Museum complex, Sri. Padmanabha Swamy Temple, Science & Technology museum, Veli tourist village, Aakulam boat club, Shangmugham Beach. Overnight stay at Kovalam.
Day 06 : Departure Kovalam – Trivandrum (15 KMS – 01 Hour drive) Depart as per schedule to Trivandrum Airport / Railway station for your onward journey. TOUR ENDS.
- Accommodation in the above mentioned Hotels.
- Daily breakfast at all places, except in Houseboat breakfast, lunch and dinner basis.
- All transfers and sightseeing by A/C Tata Indica Car including fuel charges, driver’s bhatta, toll and parking.
- All applicable hotel & service taxes.
- Any meals other than those mentioned above.
- Any airfare / train fare.
- Entrance fees to Amusement parks & Boating charges.
- Any portage at airports and hotels, tips, insurance, wine, mineral Water, telephone charges, and all items of personal nature.
- Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.